Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ga-ga and more

Whenever Rachel sees Cheerios- it's "ga-ga" or "ka-ga"- I guess that's Korean for a snack or sweet. She's pretty funny- she loves Cheerios and loves to feed them to Daddy!


On other news, we are so exhausted! Rachel would not sleep at all last night- she just kept screaming unless I was rocking her or holding her and walking with her. She finally had a BM- hard as rocks- poor thing! This morning she drank her whole bottle finally. She will not take our formula straight, so I've been mixing half and half with the Korean formula- but it's the diarrhea formula- so I'm sure that's making her constipated. She eats regular food pretty good especially bread.


So far the biggest lifesaver- besides Cheerios- is the Korean Lullaby CD I ordered. She is very soothed by that. She is much bigger and heavier than I was expecting- already wearing some 24 mo clothes.

No comments: