Thursday, January 25, 2007

She's Home!

Today is Gotcha Day!




Rachel So Young is home! She arrived at the Detroit airport today. What an amazing day! Rachel did so great! And it was so nice to be with Raina and the other families at the airport. Rachel did so great at the airport- she went right to me. I don't remember a word Dr. Kempf told me. She is such a daddy's girl right from the start. She just loves him. She hated the car seat- but she settled in and slept a little in the car. Then she woke up and screamed and I had to hold her. We stopped and got Burger King french fries- that was a big hit! When we got home she was full of energy. She played for a long time. Ate a little bit, wouldn't take her bottle and fell asleep. She is in her crib right now! Cheerios are a big hit too! She keeps asking for "ga-ga" I think that means snack. We got her little doll back we sent her and she's had it with her all night. She is such a big girl- her size 18 month clothes are almost too small. Going to catch some sleep while I can.




No comments: